Saturday, December 26, 2015

Post Marathon Day #7 + "Glitched Lights"

Hiya Jammers! Welcome back to the first post after Christmas!
How were all of your holidays? Mine was amazing ^.^
Do you guys like the new Ocean Template? I like it. What do you think?
Ok, let's get down to business. Here is today's Jamaaliday Gift.
Ok, there is a topic I REALLY want to talk about. Do we all remember the Festive Lights? Well, I believe they actually are glitched. I went to Aldan today and many people say they are going up in rarity. But remember the Magenta with Green Festive Lights? They were only available in stores, and Non-Members couldn't get them. I believe they will be rarer than the regular glitched Magenta Lights. If you got the Magenta with Green ones, I believe you are very lucky. 
Also, I just posted a new video on my Youtube channel. Here it is. It is called Animal Jam- A Jammer's Reaction.
I hope you enjoyed the video! I will be back later with more posts- but don't forget to comment what you think about the latest glitched item. Bye Jammers!

No comments: