Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Post Marathon Day #11

Hello Jammers.
Today is the eleventh day of the Post Marathon. Today you guys will get another Jamaa Wonders after this post is finished. Also, this blog won't have another party until we reach 20,000 views, so if you want this blog to have a party, I'd suggest getting all of your friends to view it. And tell them to tell their friends, too. 
Well, moving on. Here is the Jamaaliday Gift for today.
Finally, a NEW item! It's about time AJHQ has had one again for a Jamaaliday Gift.
I don't know why I'm doing this because nobody will enter, but here is a random rare giveaway XD.
If you'd like to win a Rare Tie, just comment your username and status below. 
Ok, moving on from the weird stuff. Here is the Daily Explorer update, I haven't done one in a while. ^.^
 Actually, I think AJHQ had a good idea for Play Wild. Instead of memberships, you can just buy extra features. LIGHTBULB. 99 cents to get bigger Dens WON'T hurt you! And that was stop all the Non-Member bullying. Now, people would probably find a way around this by bullying the people without the extra features. But hey, they look no different and have a nametag like yours.
Well, my computer is at 4%, so I'm about to end this post. I'll see you guys later.
See you later,

1 comment:

purple said...

Cool post!
Username: Purplestarclub
Status: Non member
XDD