Friday, January 1, 2016

Post Marathon Day #12 + 2016

Hello Jammers, welcome back to another post- wait, actually,the FIRST post of 2016. 
I stayed up past Midnight last night, who else did? ^.^
Anyways, we're back to the Daily Spin and don't get Jamaaliday Gifts anymore. But here is the newest item in stores.
Yes! The Banner has come! I've been looking for the 2016 Banner to come out, I like collecting them over the years. 
And look at the prize I got in The Forgotten Desert.
That's the first Rare Spike I've gotten in The Forgotten Desert. l Claps for self l It's about time.
Great way to start off the New Year, eh?
Remember the Rare Tie giveaway or something about giveaways I had a couple days ago? Well, purplestarclub, or should I say donutstarclub, won the giveaway. I will tell you and you can put something bad on trade when I see you again.
That's all for now, but I'm trying my best to get a Jamaa Wonders finished. Any ideas? Comment below what you think I should do for a Jamaa Wonders. Anyways, I'll be finishing this post now, so don't forget to not Scam On. Or should I say Jam On. Yes, I think that's the end.

No comments: