Saturday, January 16, 2016

New Items + The Weekend

Hey Guys!
Today's Saturday O.O
Well, that means there will be more posts.
By the way, The Voice AJ will return this weekend with a different Judge Panel, so stay tuned for that.
And the next episode of Jamaa Wonders will be posted today!
Anyways, let's get back to this post. Here are the newest items.

Pretty cool, huh? I posted the Skis because I didn't post them yesterday. (I should've posted, but I woke up too late then had to go somewhere with my Mother after school)
Remember the Giveaway? It's still going, so make sure to enter!

Ok, are you guys ready for the next Bad Grammar special? I hope so.
HEYE GAMMURS! R U GUYZ REDEY FOUR TADAY'S EPUSODE OFF KOOKING WITH CRUNCHY BERRYBUG? TUDAYS EPUSODE WIL FETURE TEH ANCENT PPL OF JAMMA! DAH RESIPE WEE WIL BEE USINGISTEHZIOS MILKSHAK! TOO KOOK DIS MILKSHAKE U HAV TOO GO TO A LOKAL DARY QUEN! DAH END
I feel quite good about that one ^.^ STAY TUND FOUR DA NECKXT EPUSODE OFF BAD GRAMUR! 
Tat's abot al four know, sdtay tnued four another poste/.

2 comments:

purple said...

I wish I had that good grammer... :(

purple said...

*Grammar
I do possess some epic spelling skills. :P