Wednesday, January 13, 2016

That moment when everyone sings Happy Birthday

Hi...
If you didn't already know, today is my Birthday.
The one thing I hate about my Birthday is when everyone sings "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", and they expect you to smile/laugh. For me, it's embarrassing when 20 people sit and song a song. LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU.
Look on the bright side! Maybe we will win the Powerball and hit it rich! (You know, it is my Birthday, so why not?)
Here is the new item for today.

The Moon Lamp! I thought something was fishy when they released the Sun Lamp.
Also, don't forget to enter the Four Item Giveaway. To enter, click Here.
Remember, here are the Giveaway items.
The Giveaway items are a Zios Mask, Gazelle Horns, a Floor Lamp, and to top it off, a Beta Blue Mat. 
That's about all for now, but I'll see you guys later.
(Finally, I can do this!)
GOODBYE FROM THE OTHHHHEEERRR SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDEE!

No comments: