Sunday, January 10, 2016

My actual thoughts

Hello, it's Penguin :3
Hasn't anybody that views this blog, well, just noticed that it is horrible? If you've been reading this blog since I started it in 2014, you probably think "Oh my! This is a lot better than what it used to be!" because of how weird my first year on Blogger was. Now I feel like I am better- but this blog is bad. Let's be honest. 
Reason #1: It's not even close to being good. I mean, really, look at all of the other blogs people have! Some people have had a blog longer than me and they are more successful. I created this blog for people to get some use out of it, but I don't see that happening. 
Reason #2: This blog just gets weird templates because of my "fantasy" mind.
Reason #3: It is run by a person that is too weird. (I mean, seriously! The Bad Jammers page is being deleted because I really believe in Anne Frank's quote everyone is good by heart.)
Reason #4: Look at the name of this blog! It's so bad, but I don't really want to change it because I will get confused.
Reason #5: I like to keep my thoughts to my self. It's what most boys where I am do, but compared to The AJ Community itself, it's kinda awkward to be like that. I seem so happy in my posts yet I really am not that happy. I feel weird making this post.
There's many more reasons to explain but I don't want to. I will still continue posts. 
That's probably it for right now, there might be today's update post later. Bye.

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

I think your blog is amazing, Penguin. I view it as often as I can! :)

purple said...

Aww, don't be insecure. I have been through times like that, but then I always remind myself that it's MY blog and I can be who I want to be. Your blog templates are AMAZING! The Animal Jam Spring is NOT a bad name, I've always loved that blog name. It's ok if you keep your thoughts to yourself because, well... I don't and it annoys me every time I write about my feelings. Nobody is perfect in one way or another, no not even Aparri, not a SINGLE person on earth. Like some people say, even the most beautiful flower can have deadly thorns. Your blog IS great, though. It has every thing a good AJ blog needs. All your buddies care for you, things change but friends are always there. :D