Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My birdie is trying to eat everyone

Today I will be acting like AJHQ.
Hey Jammers! Welcome back to ANOTHER post!!! 
Are you ready to find out how COOL the items are for today?!?
Never mind. I'm done with that. Here is today's new item.
And here is the departing item.
I know this post seems boring, doesn't it? Well, I think it is about to get better. I figured out a glitch with my buddies carrot04 and Sixty58.
If you say "my birdie is trying to eat everyone", you're chat will become a glitch and the words will go out of the chatbox. It's pretty cool!
That wraps up the post for now, so I'll see you guys either later today or tomorrow. Bye!
NOPE. That wasn't the real bye. This is. Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

zOMG I remember this glitch, I'm not crazy because someone else remembers it too :D