Sunday, January 3, 2016

Post Marathon Final Day

Hello Jammers!
Sorry to tell you this, but today is the final day of the Post Marathon. It will come back when I get off of school for next Winter Break, do don't think it is gone forever! Anyways, the worst part about this is that I have to go back to School tomorrow. 
Let's find out what the newest item in Jamaa is. Found in the Hot Cocoa Hut, the Arctic Coat returns to stores.
I'm glad I traded mine away several days ago. Do you guys think Arctic Hoods will return, too? What if the Beta Arctic Hood returns to shops? (I highly doubt that, though.)
Do you guys remember the post I made yesterday about Jamaa's Oceans? Well, this blog is about to have a movement to support Bepper's movement. And yes, credits go to Bepper for this.
This might be able to help make 2016 the Year of the Sea. There will soon be a tab about this movement! The goal will be to have at least 10 people in each underwater land of Jamaa by the time 2016 ends. Get the word out, let's help Bepper do this! 
That's about all for now, but I'll see you guys later. I hope you will understand the movement and support it!

No comments: