Saturday, January 30, 2016

Giant Polar Bear Plushie + Silly Winter Hat

Today's Saturday so make sure to visit my post on The Animal Jam Community later today! 
February will be here by Monday. I'm pretty excited that this School Year is a little more than half way over. Once Summer gets here I think I'll host another Post Marathon.
Guys, we're closing in on 15,000 views. I promised there would be a Party once we hit 20,000, but I think that's a few months away. Do you guys think I should have a party for 15,000 views? I'll put a Poll up or something later.
Back to Animal Jam, there's a few new items around. The first one I found was the Giant Polar Bear Plushie, only sold in the Diamond Shop.
Has this item been leaked in AJHQ's den or something? Because it seems pretty familiar. I remember a Polar Bear Plushie in the Jamaaliday Den, but I don't know if this has been leaked.
The Silly Winter Hat is also available to buy in the Hot Cocoa Hut. 
I see why they called it Silly.
You know what.......... Just forget my thoughts. Make sure to come to The AJ Spring's 15,000 views party next Saturday.
That was pretty unexpected. I hope to see you all there.
I'm going to finish this post so I can go do other things. I'll see you guys later.

No comments: