Friday, January 29, 2016

Friendship Bag + Heart Necklace

OMG ITS FRIDAY AKHALKAHLKJAHgjghghghghghg
What an entrance!
Here are the new items for today.
The Friendship Bag an be found in Jam Mart Clothing. What, is it a bag that carries Valentines or something?
I check around and found out there's a new item in Bahari Bargains. 
I just realized that I might not have School very much next week- we're supposed to get 8 to 12 inches of snow. At least, that's what I've heard. And that will all add up to what we already have, so yea. I have my fingers crossed.
I'm going to add a little fun thing into this post.
Remember when River Race was still in Jamaa Township? It would be around here.
Then, after playing the game, you'd end up here.
Weird, isn't it? Do you think you took the river from Jamaa Township to Coral Canyons?
Personally, I think AJHQ should release a River Land. It would be like an Ocean Land but would have different animals because it's Freshwater. 
What do you guys think? Comment below, I'm going to end this post. Goodbye from the other sideeeeeeeee.......

No comments: