Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Julian's Glitchy Den

Hello, welcome back to another post.
Fishnuggets. There's School today so far. Although I don't know what Fishnuggets means.
Here is the new item.
I believe this is an unreleased item from AJHQ's den! Cool! Do you think any more unreleased items from AJHQ's den will be released in the following days?
And here is the departing item.
I had to wait for this screenshot because this item was animated, and I needed it in this position. I felt really weird doing it.
You guys want to see a weird glitch? Well, I don't know if I would call it a 'glitch.', but here it is. This happens almost every time I go to Julian2's den.
My Computer Crashes. Of course.
That wraps up today's post, but luckily, tomorrow is already Wednesday. I'll see you guys later!
(Goodbye from the other Side is now my new outro)
Goodbye from the other Side.

No comments: