Monday, January 25, 2016

Aldan Pros and Cons

I've been trading in Aldan for a while now because there's nothing else to do, and I've been through some pretty weird times. There are both good things about Aldan- and bad things. Today I will be going over a few of them.
Pros
- An easy place to get Den Betas
- An easy place to get rarer
- An easy place to meet famous Jammers
- Packed full of people if you're lonely
- Possibly a place to meet new friends
Cons
- Scammers
- More Scammers
- Millions of Scammers
- Drama 
- Bullies
- Constantly hearing things like "ADDD PLZ OURE EYE WIL BEET U UHP" (I actually heard that once)
Well, overall, Aldan isn't BAD. I enjoy going there so I can collect rares and stuff, but the community there is the thing that makes people think it's bad. 

I guess that will conclude this post, so good luck trading!


No comments: