Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Penguin Awareness Day

Hello guys, and today this post will be telling you about a bunch of departing items. 
Firstly, here it the newest item, sold in Jam Mart Clothing!
This is very creative, but pretty weird at the same time. (I like it!)
Then here comes the long list of departing items...

OMG, GALOSHES ARE LEAVING! LET'S GIVE THEM A QUICK TRIBUTE!
What are thooooooooooooooossseeeeeee
Before I get into that, this thingy just popped up on AJ.
Penguin Awareness Day! A day that people have to be aware of me, hehe. And the funny thing's Orange is my favorite color ^.^
Here is what happened when I got down there. Of course, I'm probably the only Penguin not orange.
Never mind, I'm not the only one.
That's all for this post, I'll see you guys later! Make sure to check out The Animal Jam Community because one of the new Authors will be posting today! (I will post on Saturday there.)
Goodbye from the other Side.

2 comments:

purple said...

I once got the Penguin Awareness notification thingy last year and I was like "Did Penguin hack AJ or what?" XD Cuz, we all know your favourite colour is orange and you're a penguin, so... DX

gingy gingy said...

TRIBUTE TO GALOSHIES. o3o