Thursday, January 14, 2016

Animal Jam Gossip


I don't know why, but I decided to make a post about the latest Gossip. 
Do you want to see something even more popular than The Whip?
Literally, Spikes are so popular I should rename this blog "The Animal Jam Spike".
I know that I'm a bad person posting this- so don't watch this video if you're a "younger viwer", but here it is.
:coughs: Pencil :coughs: Stick :coughs again:
Here is more of the latest AJ gossip.
:Coughs: Scammers will be taking advantage of this :Coughs:
You know, I'm going to start something like a Bad Grammar series. If you have read Carrot04's old blog Animal Jam Lights the Way, you'll remember that she used to have a series about Bad Grammar. I will be making up or taking screenshots of people using bad grammar on Animal Jam. (I would like to make alot up, though.)
Well, there's no reason why I shouldn't start it now.

Here we go.
HAY GUHYZ EYE AM HEAR TOO TEL U TAT I JUTS GOAT A RAR SPIEKED CHOLLUR! I HOEP DAT U GUYZS R JELLY BCUZ I HAV 1 AND CHU DOENT. ANEYE WAYZ IIEYE HOUPE U INJOED DIS VID BCUZ I WHONT BEE POSTIGN 1 AGHEN FOUR 21 YEERS. 
I bet NONE of you can beat that in the comments.


2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

Besides the profanity in the first video, I find it hilarious. xD

purple said...

The 1st video is actually pretty funny. Yaaa, I don't care about the language. :P Oh and, PENCIL, STICK. Younger kids be like "Oh luk, he is gonna do hiz homewrk'' XDD