Sunday, January 24, 2016

Heart Cape + Returning Hackers?

Yes, we're getting more into the February Spirit today! January is almost over already. Wow, where do the months go? Before you know it 2016 will be over... but still, that is a little ways away.
Firstly, the Heart Cape has been released in Jam Mart Clothing!
Ok, I really didn't want to talk about this, but it's gone viral. Apparently WretchedJungle is back.
Don't go freaking out, because I don't think he is back. One reason is because 7's username shows up- which might be hinting AJHQ just made it so you could search up banned usernames. 
I'm glad I could give you guys one of the possible explanations to this whole "OMGEE RETHEDJUHNGUL IZ BAC" thing. So many people have been freaking out wherever I go.
I'm going to end this post because of the lack of news. There's barely anything else going on today, so I hope you guys find something interesting in your day. 
See ya!

No comments: