Saturday, January 9, 2016

Snowflake Crown + Rares + Glitches

Once again, hello.
*stolen from Aparri* It's your boy Penguin here!
Enough of that weirdness, here is today's newest item sold at Epic Wonders.
Besides all that, look at Wootmoo's underwater den. It is FULL of Shark Cages.
In case you didn't know, Shark Cages are a rare underwater item.
Also, look at this beta den I found.
That's a lot of Den Betas!
And finally, I was playing Falling Phantoms for double gems, and this popped up right before I won.

Has this ever happened to you? It has to me before, but not for a long time. Why do you think this happens? Comment your thoughts down below.
I hate saying the same thing before I end a post- so I'm going to end it like this.
TRAD MEH DENN BETAZ FOR MY USSLESS UNRAR ITEMZ DAT NOBODY WANZ BUTT I THINK THEYY R RAR BCUZ I KNOW MEH RARS BETER THAN U
I don't know why I think that is so funny.

1 comment:

purple said...

NUZ I MUZT NAWT GEVE U LE BETAZ, MUZT KEEP MY VRY RARE SNOFLKE CRAWON PLS DONUT TAK MEH BETA