Monday, January 4, 2016

Rare Item Monday + Party Glitch

Hello Jammers, ready for another post?
Well today is Monday and I have to go to School later. Oh well, I guess I'll survive.
Here is today's Rare Item Monday.
This Rare Snowboarding Helmet will go perfect with the Winter Theme. Make sure to pick up yours as soon as possible in the Hot Cocoa Hut.
In Out Back Imports, there is a item leaving stores.
Pick up your Steampunk Zeppelin Balloon (What a very long name, AJHQ) before it leaves stores.
To wrap up this post I wanted to show you guys a cool glitch. It's the 2012 New Year's party.
Aparri made this video about a glitch in the party system that happened. A person was going to to the 2016 New Year's party, but she was taken to the 2012 New Year's party. Cool, huh? This has been going viral on Youtube right now, so I decided to post about it.
I'm done for this post, but I'll see you guys soon. Signing off,

No comments: