Saturday, January 23, 2016

The February Spirit

Hey Guys, ready for another post?
Today will be my first post on The Animal Jam Community blog. That will be cool!
Anyways, I will still be here at The Animal Jam Spring. There's still so much more to do on this blog, so yes, I will still be posting here.
I went to Jam Mart Clothing today and found this.
Looks like we're getting into The February Spirit already!
Then another item like this was released in Jam Mart Furniture.
I guess I will show you guys The Daily Explorer update for today, so here it is!
I like that 3D picture. I have no idea why, though. But good luck to anyone that enters the Diamond Contest, you'll need it.
I found this when I went through The Daily Explorer, which really makes me feel good.
 The Jamagram system was really glitchy before, so I'm glad AJHQ fixed it. When I go into them now they aren't even close to being as bad as they were a few days ago!
That's all for this post, but make sure to check out The Animal Jam Community later. Goodbye from the other Side........
(Do you think that "Goodbye from the other side" thing is funny or what? 'Cause I  do.)

No comments: