Sunday, January 17, 2016

The real meaning of Spring

Hiya Guys, today is the second day of my possibly 4 day-weekend!
It's going to be like, 30 or 40 below zero on Tuesday... so yeah, I don't think I will be going to School.
I posted Jamaa Wonders pretty late last night, so I don't know if you read it, but I'm now an author on The Animal Jam Community Blog! It was one of the few blogs that inspired me to create this one and now I'm happy to be a part of it. Right now, I will be post on Saturdays there, along with The AJ Spring's posts.
Before I begin the real part of this post, I wanted to explain why I originally called this blog The Animal Jam Spring. I named it The Animal Jam Spring because Spring means a lot more than springtime. What I think it means is springing full of wonder, imagination, and discovery. At least, that's what I think. Lately I've been thinking about changing the name to The Animal Jam Journey, that counts for the years we play AJ and everything you encounter. What do you guys think?
Today's new item, sold in Jam Mart Furniture, is the Frozen Vanity.
This looks like it belongs in the movie Frozen.
Here is the departing item, which is actually one of my favorites! I'll be sure to pick up a few.
If we go over to The Daily Explorer, you'll find a Diamond Challenge!
 Don't know how to submit? Click Here.
I want to discuss a topic that will be quite interesting. What is Glossy Cupid wings return for February 2016? 'Cause you never know what AJHQ will do these days. 
Remember that Ocean Movement I talked about earlier this month? You know, it is still going. Remember to go have fun in the Ocean, and not just on the lands!
Finally, just one last reminder. (I hope you're still alive after listening to these!) But here is the Four Item Giveaway I hosted.

Remember, to enter, you MUST:
- Comment your username and Status!
- Subscribe to my Channel!
- Follow The Animal Jam Spring!
Good luck to everyone that enters! So far, I think I have round four entries. 
Do you know how to follow The Animal Jam Spring? Once you open it, scroll down just a little bit, and there should be a Follow button on the left side. All you have to do it confirm it, type in a few things, and that's it. You have followed the AJ Spring!
Ok, it's time to end this post. I hope you enjoyed this.
And Goodbye from the other side.
(Like my new signature?)

No comments: