Monday, January 18, 2016

RIM + New Template

Hiya guys ^.^
As you can see, I updated the blog again. For some reason I feel like I did it too early this time.
And yes! There's no School today! 
Let's get down to 'business'. Here is today's Rare Item Monday (RIM).
It can be found in Epic Wonders. But it costs 3,500 gems! AJHQ, why does this RIM have to be so expensive? (I know, I sound greedy not wanting to spend 3,500 out of my 160,000 gems)
Here is the departing item, found in Jam Mart Furniture that is CHEAP.
The Old Water Pump is leaving, so don't forget to go pick one up because it might become rare cool one day.
There's not much more to post about, so why not a Bad Grammar episode? 
WAZZUP DOODS! EYE AEM HEAR TOO TEL U ABOT PROPPUR GRAMER. FRST U MUSST BEE ABELE TOO TYP WURDS INTOO UH KEEBORED. WEN U TYP WURDS U MUSST NOW HOUW TOO SPEL. DEN U MUSST NOW WERE TOO PHUT WURDS INTOO A SINTINCE BCUZ IFF  U DOWNT U WIL HAV RLLY BHAD GRAMUR LIK MEH COSIN AN D WIL FAYL SCHOUL AN D WIL EET MCDONALDS  BURGHUR KYNG AL DAY. ouh weight a secounfd eye hav bhad gramur. see u at burger king
Finally, that took alot longer than I expected it to take!
Later today I will be posting something pretty unique, so check back soon.

No comments: