Thursday, January 7, 2016

Where is the update already?

Hiya Jammers.
I logged onto AJ...
And there was no update! It's been like 3 weeks since the last update. Could they be working on something big? I hope so, but I hope it is released later today.
Well, anyways, here is the latest den item in shops.
The returning Ice Prison! Maybe you can go find some phantoms, then bring them back and cook em' for DINNER! ^.^ <.< 
Anyways, here is the departing item sold in Epic Wonders.
To end this post, because I don't like to just post about items, I will show you guys a funny video.
That's all for now, see you guys tomorrow.
Bye.


P.S., keep an eye out for that update!

1 comment:

purple said...

Pretty sure the update will get released in some hours because it is usually released somewhere near 10:00 AM MT time. :3 If not then... We'll have to wait for another 1 week. D: