Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Phantom's Underwater Hideout? (Jamaa Wonders, Episode 7)

Hello Guys, welcome to another post!
Before I start this episode of Jamaa Wonders I wanted to announce something great! 
I am now an author on The Animal Jam Community Blog! I will be posting on Saturdays there, along with the AJ Spring's posts. That means I can meet more friends and learn new things.
I can't wait, it will be fun! 
Let's get down to topic. Many underwater Jammers have noticed this in the Deep Blue:
What is that? It looks pretty weird.
Hmm...
Hmmmmm........
One theory I have is that it could be a Phantom Hideout. If I can remember correctly, there is an underwater Adventure that shows the Phantom's have an Underwater Base. Possibly, this could lead to it because it seems suspicious.
Suspicious.
I don;t know why I used Italics there, it;s probably just my randomness.
Another theory is that it could lead to a new land. What I mean by this is it could be forming a newer place to go. It could be spreading farther and farther apart until a whole new land is created, which could be possible!
To be honest, I think the Phantom Hideout is the correct idea. I believe this because of all their factory machines working, (which could cause the bubbles) and the glow (from their lights?).
What do you guys think? Do you have any ideas? Comment below what you think and I'll see you tomorrow! 
P.S. I will be getting  a new signature soon.


No comments: