Saturday, March 26, 2016

Animal Jam Pet Peeves

I thought up something interesting! Yay! For this post, I'll be showing you my Pet Peeves on Animal Jam. 
Pet Peeve #1: Aldan trading
I can't stand this mess. I used to trade a whole bunch, but no so much anymore. (All of that Aldan stuff gives me nightmares these days... "trade me plz" and "unfair trade u scale" still haunts me.)
Pet Peeve #2: Bad Grammar (even though I use it a lot just for fun)
Okay, I've got admit, it's kinda fun to use bad grammar sometimes. But when Hiya67912 was around, it didn't look pretty. (Such an inside joke) If you didn't know, Hiya is one of my friends and can get annoying, but he's still a great person to hang out with.
Pet Peeve #3: People that act "cool" on AJ
Sometimes I can't help but crack up laughing when I see these people. Not only that, someone of them get into ARGUMENTS because their girl/boyfriend was cheating on them.
Pet Peeve #4: Rare Jammers
I mean, seriously... Aparri, you make me feel so bad sometimes because you have so many rares. Some people brag about their rares. cri
Pet Peeve #5: When people say they aren't rare but have tons of them
Yes, I know, why am I saying this when I have a Spike... well, I never said I wasn't rare. Because I am rare. All of us are rare. We just don't think we are because of how many items famous Jammers own. If you think about it, we're SUPER rare compared to some people. And that's why I admit the truth, because it is true. Depending on the person, that is... and when someone says they aren't "Rare" when they are packed with rares, it gets on my nerves.
Pet Peeve #6: The worst one
THE LOGIN WORLD ERROR! I hate this more than ANYTHING on this list.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and make sure to comment your thoughts! What are your Pet Peeves! Goodbye, this is Penguin signing off from the Ellen Show! Err- I mean, this is Penguin ending the post. Bye.

No comments: