Friday, March 25, 2016

Shutter Shades

This is probably the weirdest way to kick off the second Post Marathon, but it'll work.
This is just a short little post to announce the new item for today. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was planning posts and did all my homework for the break.
Anyways, here is the new item:
Just in time for Spring!
Also, what do you guys think of the new template? Do you like it? Should I change it, or keep it? (It took me two hours to find images that would express the feelings I had, and music to give off a good feeling.)

Alright, I hope you enjoyed this REALLY short post, but stay tuned because the Post Marathon has only just begun! I will get on my computer soon to post more. Speaking of Computers, I probably have to go and clean it out because I have loads of Screenshots piled up...