Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Dinosaurs Daily Explorer Update

Hello people of the Jamaasian World.
Here is today's new item, people of the Jamaasian World.
Don't you think this item is nice, people of the Jamaasian World?
Okay, that joke's up. I won't call you "people of the Jamaasian World" anymore because it's annoying now. What do you think about that, people of the Jamaasian World? Oops... sorry.
When I was reading the Daily Explorer, I noticed this article:
 Uh Oh... part of the first screenshot has some cut off words. Oh well, nobody's perfect. Anyways, here is the video that went along with the update:
Oh, and one more thing... I changed the Comment Settings for this blog and FINALLY I can comment! It only works on my blog and not ones like The Animal Jam Whip, however. It's still good though because now I can reply to your comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and don't forget to enter the Quote Contest! To view the post, click Here
That's all for today! Hope you enjoyed today's episode of the Ellen Show Post!

No comments: