Sunday, March 27, 2016

Bird Nest Hat + Unusual Stones

It's Easter, and today we have one of the weirdest possible items in stores... the Bird Nest Hat.
I mean, seriously... can't those birds just fly away? 
When I spawned in the land of Jamaa, I was in Crystal Sands. I randomly took a screenshot of the weird things going on there.
Must be Roleplayers or something, but I'm not sure. There's just those awkward moments when you have to take a Screenshot of an instant, and this was one of them. 
The final thing I wanted to talk about was in the Basement of Secrets. By the stairs, you'll see these two pictures:
The picture on the right looks like Alpha Healing stones. But those are unreleased items- could AJ be hinting to us that they will come out? Also, on the left it looks like there's 5 stones. I have no idea what they could represent. At first I thought they represented the first animals on AJ as Spiritstones, but then I remembered there were SIX original animals. So what could these unusual stones be?
I hope you enjoyed the post, and keep coming back because there will be more later continuing the Post Marathon. This episode of the Ellen Show is now over! Oops, I meant this post is over... well, bye.

No comments: