Saturday, March 12, 2016

Shamrock Vines + Future Den Idea

Well, well, well... if it isn't..... umm..... who is it?
JOHN CENA!!!!
Ha, that joke is so old but I can't get it out of my head. ^.^
On Thursday and Friday I fell behind. I know, I should've posted, but I wouldn't of been able to post much. And since today is the 100th post of 2016, I wanted to make it a little better than something thought up in 5 seconds.
First of all, here is the new item for today:
The next thing I thought about was a future den idea. Well, look at the current header of my blog. See this part?
I think AJHQ should make a den like this. Not only would it be unique, but it would be representing many different cultures, just like the Chinese New Year party. 
What do you think about the idea? Comment below, I've out to go post on The Animal Jam Community, Once again, thanks for sticking around to view.

No comments: