Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day and 400th Post

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you just love my cheesy openings?
Also, this is the 400th post on The Animal Jam Spring, which makes me smile. I also have a Spelling Bee later today against people in grades above me, but that won't bring me down. I have to spell words that I don't know, but that won't bring me down either. Even if I don't win, I'll just be happy to know that I tried something hard. 
By the way, if you actually go and add up the number of posts to see if I'm right, then it won't be at 400. I have to count the drafts.
Okay, so, here is today's new item...
Here is the Daily Explorer update.
And here's that picture you all know about:
Snaps_3-17_WildSurvival
I hate the News Crew/Snapshot/whatever stuff. It seems like everybody rare acts like they aren't, try out for the news crew, and win. I bet the only reason they do it is for the badge or plaque. While most of the nice people that actually want to do it never win, at least sometimes the News Crew picks out the right winners.
Oh, and uhh... if something pops up on your screen saying "CANN U SPOT TEH HIDEN POT' O GOLD IN JAMMAMAMMA TOWNSSIP? GOOD LUCK MEH DEARS", here is the Pot of Gold. 
I know they didn't exactly say that, but hopefully you get what I mean.
Finally, has anybody noticed this weird glitch going around?
If you look closely at your Animal tag, you'll notice that the badge is missing. Am I the only person with this glitch? Please comment if you have it, too!
I hope you've enjoyed this post, and make sure not to get pinched today. (Wear green!) Good luck surviving, this is Penguin now finishing this post. See you when John Cena arrives!

1 comment:

gingy gingy said...

Good luck on your spelling bee! You'll do great :)