Friday, March 25, 2016

Hidden Meanings in Famous Logos

For part of the Post Marathon, I am going to show you famous logos that have hidden meanings. (OMG! PENGUIN IS DOING A POST THAT ISN'T ABOUT AJ!)
Logo 1: Amazon
So, we probably all have seen this logo before. But have you noticed the arrow that goes from a to z? It represents how Amazon sells things from A-Z.
Logo 2: Tostitos
Ahh, Tostitoes. One of my favorite brand of Chips. If you look closely at the logo, however, you'll notice two people sharing a bowl and holding a chip. This represents sharing.
Logo 3: Apple
Hey! Look at what you can do to the Apple logo! 
Yes, a Phone fits in the two holes.
I hope you enjoyed this little post I whipped up, (that pun is for you, Naffy) and don't worry, I'll make an AJ related one later. Until then, goodbye. (From the other side)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMg that is so cool!!