Monday, March 7, 2016

Rare Clover Tie

Hi people. This week I have no school on Wednesday and Tuesday, tomorrow, is our celebration day for the end of the trimester. Yay!
It's Monday, so that means there's a rare! Hopefully it's not one of those girly, expensive ones.
Well, here it is:
Finally, not an overpriced girly rare! Thanks AJHQ, you made my day.
I came across a pretty interesting topic, and it's Agartha. Here are a few facts about this mythical city.

- Agartha is a legendary city said to be located in the center of the Earth.
- People say the Atlantians fled to Agartha after their home, the Lost City of Atlantis, was left in ruins. (I can't stop thinking about Spongebob now lol) 
- It is mentioned in many video games, including Call of Duty: Black Ops, where it is an Easter Egg.
Since we don't know if it's true, there's not many facts on it. But you can learn a little more about it by clicking Here

I hope you enjoyed the post, remember to keep viewing! 

1 comment:

purple said...

I don't have school on Tuesday or Wednesday either! :D