Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Festival Update

I know this is a little late, but here is the Spring Festival update. 
First off, I'll tell you how the Spelling Bee went since this update is so short. Everyone participating was split into age groups of 1-2nd grade, 3-5th grade, and 6-8 grades. I went with the 6-8th grade group. The words were SUPER hard, and I almost thought I was going to get out. XD, I got second place out of all the others. I'm only in sixth grade and since I beat lots of 7th and 8th graders, I was surprised. I think the word I got out on was idiosyncrasy. In the end, our home town got the trophy though because we had the most people in first or second place out of all the other age groups. 
Moving on... here is the update that should've posted last night because it was late but I didn't have time and by the time I got home from the Spelling Bee I had homework and this is a really long sentence that probably doesn't have very good grammar but I guess that's okay since it's FRIDAY! CELEBRATION!
So... uhh... here is the update.




Ha, so many things that I already knew about... except for a few. Here is what the Den Inventory tabs look like.
And here are the NEWEST items in stores. I think the Lava Glove came out yesterday, but since I didn't post it, here it is with today's item.

The Lava Glove, one of the last Monthly Member gifts not in the Diamond Shop... is now there. It's kinda sad. I always looked forward to getting Monthly Member gifts, and not all of this Diamond stuff that caused drama. 
Hope you enjoyed this post, and stay tuned for more to come this weekend. GTG BAI (My slang is so swag)

No comments: