Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'll return Friday

Hey guys.
I know it seems like I am making excuses, but I'm not. This week I have had so much homework, tests and other assignments to complete that it's stressing me out.
Let's go over my day. On Monday we started a Writing Paper that was due by Friday. I had to read for an hour that night. I had science homework, and I had to study for a math test.
On Tuesday, we did the first half of our Language Arts test. That night I had to work on TAG homework, reading and studying for the mat test. Now, the TAG homework looks easy, but we have to fill out TEN pages of what we have planned for our letter. We have to write a persuasive letter to the Government, supported with evidence. 
On Wednesday we did the Writing part of our Language Arts test. After Language Arts was over I went to Math and we had to start our math test. I decided to do the first half and to save the rest for today. That night I had to read, work on TAG homework, and work on that Language Arts paper.
And that leads to today. Hopefully it won't be as busy, but I PROMISE I will be posting on a regular schedule again by Friday or Saturday. Once this week is over and I have time to do everything it
'll be easier. Today this week is almost over so I found the time ti post. I even had to study in the mornings! 
Luckily, next week is the end of our trimester, which means we get a day off. 
I will see you guys Friday.

No comments: