Monday, March 28, 2016

Rare Horned Leg Pads and Lost Jammer Wannabe

How was your Easter? (If you celebrated it.) I got tons of candy and ate an amazing dinner with my family. There was one egg my cousin couldn't find and it took us FOREVER to get it. I felt weird doing this though because I'm in Middle School lol.
Anyways, today is my last day of break, but probably the best Post Marathon day. Here is the rare for today:
Also, to make this post more interesting, I found more awkward dialogue. 
As you can see, one person keeps saying "I AM THE LOST JAMMER", and another said "i hat spring time". Uhh... I thought the Lost Jammer didn't talk... And what's with the person saying they don't like Spring time?
I hope you enjoyed this post, and sorry, I won't be confusing it with the Ellen Show today. Goodbye!

No comments: