Saturday, March 26, 2016

Flip Flops and March Madness Sale ending soon

Err... hi. I just posted on the Animal Jam Community and I TOTALLY forgot how much homework I have for Easter Break. I did a lot on Thursday but now I have more that I didn't do. Oh well, I have until next Thursday for this part, but hopefully it won't be as much as I think it is. 
Here is today's new item:
Also, the March Madness sale will be ending soon, according to this article on the Daily Explorer.
 Make sure to buy what you want before the sales end!
After this post I'll make another Quote of the Day, then do another sometime tonight. I'm excited for tomorrow, well, because it's Easter and our family gathers together for a party. (So I'll be staying up past midnight tonight playing on the computer because I won't have as much time to tomorrow lol)
EYE HOP U ENJIYED DIS POST! BUH BAI

No comments: