Saturday, March 19, 2016

Post Marathon #2

HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO THE ELLEN SHOW!
Didn't I use that for one of my really, really old and cheesy videos?

Well, anyways, next week I have Easter Break. During next week, I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (one day from the following week) off for Easter. That means I'll be having lots of posts being typed up, and they all will be replacing the posts I missed during this month. ISN'T THAT AMAZING? To make it even better, one of my friends that I haven't seen for a while just came back... and I see that as a sign of good luck. I was sick this whole weekend, but hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and ready to post again. I posted on the AJ Community because I can't let them down, but I couldn't do 2 posts today because I was too sick. I know, I'm typing one right now, but a real post would be longer.
Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, but until then, have a great night.

No comments: