Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Shamrock Glasses

Hello once again. Today will be interesting for me because I'm filling in for an author taking a break from Animal Jam on the AJC. So, for one month, I'll be posting on The Animal Jam Community on Wednesdays and Saturdays. 
Anyways, here is the newest item.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Interesting. I just realized that the Starry Night wallpapers could be inspired by this picture. 
Of course, here's that image that I never leave out:
JammerArt_3-16-16_Vincent
And there's one last thing before I end this post- this blog is about to hit 400 posts. I feel proud of myself because that's a lot for only one person.
Hope you enjoyed today's post, and remember to....... JOHN CENA!
Okay, here's the real ending. GOODBYE JAMMERS DON'T FORGET TO JAM ON AND HAVE FUNNNNNNN!

No comments: