Saturday, March 5, 2016

Clover Fountain + Leprechaun Hat

I didn't post yesterday, well, I'll admit the truth. I didn't have the inspiration to post yesterday and had no idea what to post about. That leaves me here. I believe I can finally return to my regular posting schedule (yay!) and have good ideas. Right now I'm organizing a bank of ideas for my posts. Expect a lot more posts to be coming in March.
Let's get down to business. We have two new items today.

It looks like Jamaa has really been getting into the spirit of St. Patrick's Day. And yes, that leads me to a quick idea... a factual post about St. Patrick's Day. Here's a few facts you MIGHT not know: (you could know them so don't judge me lol) 

- It is believed that St. Patrick himself drove all of the snakes out of Ireland! However, post-glacial Ireland never actually had any snakes, so many people don't know what to believe. 
- Irish immigrants began observing the holiday in Boston in 1737 and the first St. Patrick's Day parade was held shortly after. 
- Some people pinch others on St. Patrick's Day if they don't wear green! (Alot of people know that one, though)
- Corned beef and Cabbage are traditional foods for St. Patrick's Day. 

Later today I'm going to post some screenshots I took t the Leap Year Party. I never got around to posting them the day I went there, so stay tuned.
I think it's time that I go post on The Animal Jam Community so this post is now over. Make sure to come back later for more, because finally, I'm actually back.

No comments: