Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Curly Wig and Another Update Completely Based on "Spiked Collars"

Okay, based on the title, you can probably tell what I'll be ranting about soon. But let's not start off the post badly! 
So yeah. I'm back. I didn't post this morning for no particular reason. I just didn't have any ideas. But now I'm back for this update post- and guess what? I'll probably have a rant. Now, before that, here is the new item:
More of the Valentine's Day items are coming out. 
Then, here is the Daily Explorer Update. This will begin my rant after it, too.
Okay, yeah. Here is the video shown from that DE update:
According to it, we'll be getting MORE Diamond Spiked Collars. Blackout ones this time. Why, AJHQ? Rare Spikes, the originals. Regular Diamond Shop Spikes. Diamond Shop Spikes version 2 with the same name. Diamond Shop Spikes 3 called "customs". And now we get even more spikes? You are adding more of an item we already have into the game. Make something new! Instead of working on MORE SPIKES (cause spikes are sooooo cool, right? they mean everything! right? Wrong) work on a new land. Mostly everybody wants more lands instead of spikes except for the rare obsessed scammers/hackers and it would be a much better update. I can already tell that I probably won't like the update tomorrow, but I hope I'm proven wrong.
That's my rant. I don't really have anything else to say. I'll see you all later.

No comments: