Sunday, February 12, 2017

Update Post Debate

Okay, yeah,  haven't posted for the past few days. But I do have my reasons. (Actually, nevermind. I was just really, really lazy this weekend, and I hate myself when I am like that)
On the other hand, I've really been thinking about my posts lately. I don't think many AJ blogs really do update posts now, and I'm one of the small few who do. I've been debating over whether or not I should continue doing update posts. Do you guys think they are worthless, or do they have a meaning? I'll continue doing them for now, but based on the future comments on them and this post, I'll decide if they will continue going. If not, I will make up other ideas for posts.
That's it for this post. I'll return to my regular schedule again tomorrow, but for now, goodbye!

No comments: