Monday, February 6, 2017

Rare Heart Earmuffs, DE Update and Unreleased Valentine's Day Items

The great Penguin has returned.
So, umm, yeah. The intro said it all. I'm back and ready for another update post! Today has been a decent day for me. Sure, I had one of those horrible math quizzes, but I feel slightly better about this one. Advanced Math stresses me out alot.
Now, let's move on. Here is today's new item, (and since it's Monday, it's a RIM!).
This is a cool rare, but I'm going to be honest. Every time I see valentine's day stuff, all I can think about is two thirteen year olds getting into a "serious" relationship. It makes me laugh every time!
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 Still, there's the glitch where the bottom part of the Daily Explorer post gets big. It's getting annoying. 
Finally,  have another new edition to Jamaa Township to show you. I just recently found these two items by the Mira Statue. I don't believe they've been released before. 
These look pretty cool. Maybe they'll be released in the future!
Anyways, that's all for this post. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you later!

No comments: