Thursday, February 23, 2017

Items of Jamaa, Episode 20: Nature Archways

Um... hi.
Yep, that's my new intro!
So, moving on from that weirdness right there. It's me, and I'm back for the morning post today. Because of the recent new items, this post will be based on the Nature Archways. Get ready or the 20th Items of Jamaa episode! (Also, all credits go to the AJ Wiki for this!)
- The Weather Clouds are similar to the Nature Archways and have designs like them.
- The Ice Archway is the only one that isn't animated (no lava or water flowing down because it's frozen)
- This February, the Diamond Versions were released.
- The original archways now have rare symbols.
- The original vines archway is similar to the new one, but it has less vines. (I also mentioned this is one of my latest posts!)

The Nature Archway is a pretty cool item to me. It's pretty iconic and is one of the few Monthly Member Gifts that haven't been fully released (same, original version released). 
And yeah, that's all I've got for this post. I'l see you later!

No comments: