Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Friendship Festival Update, Super Bowl Item Sale and Daily Explorer Update

Hey guys! I'm back again today. Today is Wednesday, but there was still an update. Why? I don't honestly know, but it may be because it's February 1st.
Now, there's not much that happened today. So let's just get into the update!





This update, well, wasn't one of my favorites. Most of the news was about returning features. The 1000 den items was okay though. The rest of the stuff in it isn't really new. But this is just my opinion! What do you think about this update?
Also, here is the Daily Explorer update.
Finally, there are two returning items in store today. You can find them in Jam Mart Furniture!
Obviously, these two have returned for the upcoming Super Bowl. I'll be watching it, and right now I am cheering for the Falcons to win. 
That's all for this post.  hope you enjoyed, and what do you think about today's update? Comment below and 'll see you all in my next post.

No comments: