Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Spring Glove!

Okay, I've really bee debating on something.
Are update posts really necessary? I've been doing them for a while now, and I believ they don't help anybody and are boring. Most people like blogs like The AJ Whip, My Little Jammers, The AJ Jumble, the Weekly Jammer News, etc. because they have different types of posts. They post ore about events and cool things besides AJ updates. Now, there are a few popular update blogs like Violet's. But for me, I don't know f updates really work anymore. Do you like those posts?
I don't feel like doing a full post, so here is the new item.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still enjoy the update posts, but you don't have to make them if you don't want to. It's your decision!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I need these posts because sometimes, I miss the days on the AJ Spring item releases that are going about, as I've recently just missed the day where this glove was released. :,V Though it is your blog and it is your rules, I just wanna add that I personally enjoy the reminders.