Saturday, February 4, 2017

Heart Jewelry Box, DE Update and New Masterpiece Party Entrance

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday's updates. I'm usually very tired on Friday nights.
Now, aside from that, here s today's new item!
Again, we have more Valentine's Day items being released. I like these ones more because they are more based on the holiday, unlike the Broken Heart Rug. 
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 For the last part of this post, I wanted to announce a new feature released in Jamaa Township. It is now possible to access the Masterpiece Party from there.
Just click on it, and you'll be taken there! This is a helpful feature since Masterpieces are so popular now.
Anyways, that's all I have for this post. I'll be back later with more, but until then, goodbye!

No comments: