Sunday, February 5, 2017

Heart Earrings, DE Update and Really Awkward Thumbnail

Hey guys! Welcome back to the land of happiness, where all your dreams will come true and playing Animal Jam is the best thing ever! I hope you LOVE today's post!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I'm sorry.  just had to add a 7 year old intro to this post; they're kinda funny) 

So let's move on from my weird intros. Here is the new item today.
Heart Earrings... the next part of the Valentine's Day items.
Secondly, here is the latest Daily Explorer update!
 Finally, I have a rather... interesting topic. Julian2 recently made a video about something AJHQ should fix. 
Yeah. That thumbnail... woah... 
Inside, right now, I am laughing pretty hard.
After watching the video, he explains how AJHQ should probably fix the topiary items. They should probably just be standing upright, and now this.
What do you think about this new "inappropriate" situation? I'm sorry if you didn't like this, but I wanted to talk about this. I bet it'll cause some controversy for Julian to upload it with that thumbnail. But anyways, that's all I have for this post! I'll see you in my next one.

No comments: