Monday, February 27, 2017

The Story of the Alpha Training Mat

Hey guys! I just finished the new template post, but now it's time for the other morning post. I'd like to address a topic that just recently became popular. It is the new Alpha Training Mat item.
Shopking just got this from AJHQ. After getting 120 pets in the Adopt-A-Pet thing, (my wording can be weird sometimes lol) you'll get this new den item sent to you.It is actually pretty cool and has the Healing Staffs on it! The Healing Staffs are still unreleased, but they're rumored to be an actual item and might come out one day. 
The Alpha Training mat was traded to Aparri for only 3 black longs. If it harder to get than an Alpha Sword, I'm sure it's actually worth much more.
Anyways, what do you think of all these Adopt-A-Pet items? Now that we have two, I believe there will be another. What do you believe it could be?

No comments: