Saturday, February 18, 2017

New Magenta Spikes, DE Update and Summer Carnival Mystery Tent

Welcome back to another post! Today, on the Ellen Show...
Oops. Never mind. (Also, that was a reference to one of my old, cringey Youtube videos)
Anyways, yesterday I was pretty tired. I literally played Basketball for mos of the day. After school, I went to my friend's house and played him 1 on 1 for about two hours. Then I went to Boys and Girls club and played Basketball. And after that, I went home and played Basketball until about 10:00 PM. So I played for about 7.5 hours straight. I've really been working on it lately- my friends say that I'm definitely guaranteed to be on the Junior Varsity team, and if I keep practicing, maybe even Varsity. (For me, there's three rankings for school sports: Reserved, Junior Varsity and Varsity. Reserved is for players who need more practice, Junior Varsity is for more experienced players and Varsity is for the Pros) 
Anyways, that's basically an update of my life. But now it's time to move on to AJ. Here is the new item(s) today, which can be found in the Diamond Shop. They are a part of the Spikes update, so hurry if you want them!
So I guess my prediction was somewhat right. But yesterday, there were rainbow spikes. 
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, I found an interesting mystery at the Summer Carnival today. Since it's February and there's the Spring Carnival Celebration, it's out. But near the top left corner, you can see a tent that's not available to the public. 
What do you think could be in this tent? Honestly, I have no idea.
Anyways, that's about all for this post! I'll see you all later! (Most likely with the Summer Carnival Screenshots post.)

No comments: