Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Four New Diamond Nature Archways, DE Update and Another Comparison

Hey guys! I'm back again.
I'm sorry about yesterday. However, on Mondays I'm usually tired. I don't sleep as much on weekends and this makes it harder to concentrate on Mondays. But anyways, let's get on with the update post! Here is the new item found in the Diamond Shop.
The Nature Archway has returned in the Diamond Shop with new colors. Not a bad idea, but it's probably just another "2017 membership benefit" thing. This is an iconic item, and I'm sure the original ones won't go down in rarity because these have Diamond symbols.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
Now, I do have to point out a comparison between two of the archways. Both of the following are the same archways, but one is sold in the Diamond Shop and has its symbol.

They look the same, right? Wrong. There are actually more vines on the newer one than the older. I know some people will probably try to scam newer players saying that their Diamond Archway is the original one. Don't fall for it!
Anyways, I have to go now. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you next time.

No comments: