Friday, February 24, 2017

Time, Time, Time and More Time

Okay... umm...
School is cancelled today. Yesterday it was 70 degrees and rained, and today it's 20 degrees and we might get a foot of snow. 
But that's not the point. I really want to dedicate this post to Awesomepanda868, one of my buddies. I know that lately we haven't talked much. It's probably because of her school problems and mine, too. I just feel... well, a little less empty. It's almost as if a small part of me just disappeared. Yes, all of my buddies mean alot to me. Panda is a very good friend. No matter what, she tried to remain positive at all times. She dealt with me- which was pretty hard back in 2014 when I was a 10 year old, annoying, ignorant human being. I have alot of fond memories with her, too. She helped with my weird "The Voice AJ" thing I used to do. And that was in really early 2015. We talked alot and always shared our thoughts. Now, it's hard for me to accept that you're quitting. I doubt you'll read this post, Panda, because it might get lost in my others. But I don't care. This is for you, and I hope that you come back and visit sometimes.
Time goes by fast. Savor it. 

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

We will deeply and greatly miss you, Panda. :'(