Thursday, February 9, 2017

Rosa Tiara, DE Update and Extreme Youtube Glitch

Hi again!
Yesterday was another one of those sick days. Immediately after school, I had to to go the Dentist. Whenever I do that, it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth. I was already slightly sick with a cough, but after this, it was over. I couldn't do anything last night. I was extremely tired and sick. Currently, I'm off school because of that. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with me- but I believe I've just been getting unlucky this year.
But moving on now. Here is the new item today.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Oh my God... that glitch didn't happen today! (If you've been reading my latest update posts, you'd understand this.)
Finally, speaking of glitches, there's been a huge one going around on Youtube. In Aparri's video below, he explains it.
Every now and then, Youtubers are losing many subscribers. I honestly don't care because I'm not a Youtuber, but I do feel some sympathy for the people that work hard and are getting affected. It's not just AJ youtubers, either. 
So, what do yo think of the new glitch? Explain below, because it's time for me to go. (rhyming on fleek)

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Oh wow! I would hate to lose any of my followers on my blog. It would sting...

But then again, YouTubers have way more subscribers then I have followers... XD

Penguin55544 said...

That would suck... with the amount Bloggers have, everyone would probably be down to zero.